The COMUS GROUP is proud to introduce our HOUSED SURFACE MOUNT REED SWITCHES. No need to go through the trouble of bending leads and accindentally cracking the glass. The RI - 80 REED SWITCH is now available in a HOUSED SMD version, perfect for populating PCBs.
The COTO reed switch is the only reed switch recognized as the true ATE grade quality switch; an aspect that many customers have come to rely on in their applications. With this we encapsulated the reed switch for extra durable protection. It can now with stand increased rugged conditions and handling.
We can offer standard switches with styles from gull wing to J-lead. With this housing being merely 7.1 mm you can be sure to find many applications the RI-80SMDH would be perfectly fit for.
The RI-80 SMDH Reed switch finds it’s way to an increasing number of applications:
• Electronics such as Notebook computers, cellular phones, copiers.
• Automotive parts like doors, sun roof and liquid level and position sensing.
• Security for doors, windows, detection of smoke.
• Toys like electronic board games, LEGO sensors, bicycle speedometers.
• Industrial applications for pressure gauges, flow meters, key-knob switches.
• Domestic appliances like coffee machines, humidifiers, water and detergent level sensing in washing machines and dish washers
ATE Grade switches only for highest quality
100 % galvanic isolation
Ambient Operating Temperature
Resistant to Ambient Environment Conditions
Available Styles- G1 Model (Gull Wing)- G2 Model (Gull Wing)- J-Lead Model